Volunteers make Pagosa Springs Medical Center, better.
When you volunteer at Pagosa Springs Medical Center, you are an ambassador of caring and compassion for patients and their families. Volunteers assist the medical center’s staff to enhance and support our commitment to quality patient care. With the help of volunteers staff at Pagosa Springs Medical Center can more readily attend to medical care.
Tell us about your skills, interests, and your preferred schedule, and we will help you find a happy place at PSMC to donate your time and make an impact on our community. We will provide you with the training and tools you need to make every patient and visitor experience great.
Volunteer opportunities include:
Meet and Greet
- Greet visitors and patients upon arrival
- Provide visitor and patients with information as needed
- Direct patients and visitors to the appropriate department or office
- Transport patients to and from the lab or the radiology departments
- Escort patients and family members throughout the medical center
Waiting Room Attendant
- Duties as assigned by staff
- Maintain magazine/book library for patients
- Transport patients to the lab or radiology departments by wheelchair
- Provide clerical assistance
- Coordinate volunteer scheduling
- Maintain volunteer telephone directory
- Provide clerical duties